A. Any person (physical or legal entity) or group of persons who believe that they are adversely affected, or are likely to be, by a decision, recommendation, act or omission of Ville de Montréal can submit a complaint to the OdM.

It is usually not necessary to live in Montreal in order to submit a complaint: if the situation you are complaining about meets the competences of Ville de Montréal and that you are personally likely to be injured by this situation, you can file a complaint to the OdM.

Notwithstanding the above, complaints under the Montréal Charter of Rights and Responsibilities may only be filed by a physical person living within the Ville de Montréal territory.

We apologize but this Website is available in French only.